Monday 24 September 2012

euro babble pt.2 [Oslo]

Back to photo posts I suppose, just like every other post-trips

03.09 Third leg : Oslo

The pilot somehow did mis-approach on the first attempt to land here but we managed to land safely [or roughly?] well at least we're flying in Europe, not some random airlines in south east asia.

When I heard Norwegian talking as we made our way out of the airport, it reminds me of a few friends who lives up in Trondheim, they sounds mmm... what's the word, "unique" I guess. But I got used to it when I work with them in the lab.

Monday, blue sky, it's nice, When did I ever love Monday? Hah... that day I love Monday. Heading straightaway to Oslo city I checked in to my hostel then start wandering around the town. Most gay Norwegians are tall, blonde, and hot [in my view at least]. I'll spare that story for next time. It shall be one special coverage on this as I have plenty pictures [wink]. Now, here's some shots I got. I dono how to reduce the number of the photos anymore. Y kept saying this is famous and that is famous, and yet I didn't have time to findout what the heck is that on my shots, as long as it look nice :p

to be continued here

2 comments:

  1. Whats the spiky ball display everyone sit around? Such a random thing.. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is supposed to be water fountain shaped like dandelion, but they didn't switch on the water

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...