Yay, finally moved house....
As I typed this post, I just managed to make my bed, still a lot to unpack but at least I have my Internet, power, TV, lounge, dining, fridge, and finally bed (not completed, but I can climb and sleep on it). Still missing out (misplaced) a lot of stuffs. I can't even find my hair dryer. But meh, been raining in the past 12 days non stop that my removalist complained how slippery it was to carry my furnitures.
After nesting in the old place for the past 7 years, I braved myself to move out. I don't wanna feel so attached to it. Ideally, I wanna live in different places and see how it feels.q maybe I should start selling my stuffs from now on. I'm gonna miss my old place, but at least I know the people who live there now, so I can always come back occasionally.
Things that I will miss:
1. The big floor to ceiling window (and the rainbow)
2. The big balcony
3. The birds
4. The vast living room where I can invite people over
5. The double carapace
6. The friendly neighbor
Things that I will not miss
1. That god damn slow elevator
2. That intercom which is nonsense
3. The smoke alarm which constantly beeping
4. The leak on the window
5. The layout that is not thoughtful (must be a beginner architect)
6. The occasional moment when I got trapped in the elevator