Friday 6 September 2013

"L" word

love |ləv|nounan intense feeling of deep affection
verb [ with obj. ]feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone)

It is such a powerful word. But for an odd reason, I still unable to use the word. I haven't used it for a very long time. I never said it to mum. I still unable to use the word to my past few dates. Even one of my dates been using the word several times in every phone calls and when we said good bye at the end of the dates. I still couldn't say it back to him.

I have been avoiding to use the word. I don't wanna mis-use it either. I'd rather to show how I feel in my action instead of putting it in words. Or maybe I am just not ready to use the word. It could be that I am just happy being alone. I finally found my own rhythm and rhyme well with my single life. I enjoy it. In fact, I accomplished a lot more being single. Maybe because all of decision I made only need myself to consult with. Therefore I have been moving in the right track. Yes I discuss options with friends, but ultimately I go with whichever my gut feel say.

Whether I am ready to have a new partner or not, or I am just too scared and the word just doesn't grow in me. The fact is, I still cannot say the word. I need to learn more, or maybe meet a person who can gives the courage to say it.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...