Monday 2 April 2012

In response


In response to little funny things posted by Leo Nut. That was funny tho, because around the same time when his mum saw my half naked pic on his Skype, AA also have similar situation with Leo Nut and resulting to my avatar picture change on Skype. AA works for an IT company and one day their board meeting room got new computer with giant screen for tele conference. When they do a trial, his bosses and the big bos of the company are there to find out how this thing works. So AA tried With his Skype account. "whoosh...!!!" it goes online and there it is my half naked pic on the screen apparently he set it up by last person to chat with and got my profile came up. He told me, "OMG M, the board directors drop their jaws when they saw your picture with status MSG I am contagious dot dot dot". I laugh so hard, so I told AA "well, if there's a hot manager in your company intro me lah". Since then I change my Skype picture. ***

6 comments:

  1. i'm sure they dropped their jaws cos envy ur body shape ehh? lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... not sure whether that, or my dreamy sleepy eyes, or they are shock that AA has a gay friend to chat with on skype and their imagination gone off the roof.

      Delete
  2. But you change back dy.. lol! Here we go again? =PP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, but now I changed it again lo, into something with shirt la

      Delete
  3. Hahahha...that was seriously embarrassing for AA. Of course to you too. And what? you change it back already??? hmm...must have felt it's your lucky pic right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if that were my lucky pic I would have put it for my grindr. Too slutty for grindr pics... :p

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...