Sunday 19 May 2013

let's never fight again

Dear blog, I have been ignoring you for quiet sometime. Let's never fight again. I have been busy with work these days and trying to save $$$ too. Busy with work makes me feel better mostly, but annoyed at times to a point where I questioned myself "WTF just happened...!". Seeing Y's pictures and postcards she sent me, made me wanna go for travel again. At least four of my friends went to Switzerland and various part of Europe in the last three weeks alone. I'm so itchy that I dug out my passport and wonder when can I go again and how much should I save this time.





This October and have double autumn, or next April and have double spring? Living down under whilst the earth majority land are over the northern hemisphere can confuse my weather. Still can't decide. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...