Thursday 9 August 2012

when weather gone bad

Dragonfly or Cyclops my old $20 goggles

Wanting to patch my CV after work, but my brain stuffed up already. Wondering what to do while waiting for B to finish work at 8pm as I promised taking him for bday dinner. A promise is a promise. I decided to do house chores instead, something brainless but at least I can still be productive. Vacuuming, doing three batches of laundry, cleaning up kitchen, then suddenly nothing to do. I opened up the shopping bag from NSW snow trip and pulled out the goggles I bought. Playing around with it and now thinking, which one shall I wear next? these are my super cool pair of goggles. It's like love at the first sight when I saw them on the shelves [and the shop keeper is super cute blonde presumably gay too]. So I bought them and paid full price. Look forward for next snow trip I can hitch on.

So what happened when the weather in the summit gone bad? I went for shopping.

On the side note: it was 8:30pm when I reached B's place, he won't let me to crash to his couch as I will get too comfortable and struggling to leave the house. Well, it's his day today, I'll just fulfill what ever he wants, so what ever food he wants to eat, deserts he craves and drinks he wants. But it will only last till midnight :D. It was a big Korean BBQ feast, I nearly died from overeating, LOL, and the chocolate cake was too thick and heavy.***

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Eee..those shades are blocking a clearer view of malimo.

      ;)

      Delete
    2. ahahaha,

      maybe my eyes are wide apart, or closed together, or cock-eyed? LOL

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy...(guess what i'm referring to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the goggles? the helmet? or the scarf?

      Delete
    2. or the Korean BBQ or none of the above....;P

      Delete
    3. those BBQ are yummy, my favourite one is the beef in the middle and the ox tongue

      Delete
  3. Damn hot and sexy! Those lips are very kissable :) Come to the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna go US and have holiday there someday XD

      Delete
  4. hahahahaahaha...gone to gym twice, repay in full with korean bbq..so nice =P hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesh, only meat (protein recovery) and veggies (easier to poo) hahahaha

      Delete
  5. The Dragonfly ones are awesome! But where do you go with those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. going for another snow [third trip of the year] if I can find someone's trip to hitch on before September because I'll be away by then

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. ya...

      red and plum... brown just nice... oh wait what? Korean BBQ? erm... that too =P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...